For the safety of our exhibitors and fairgoers NO vehicles will be parked inside the grounds, including camping areas. Please park all vehicles and trailers outside of the fairgrounds. If you need to bring feed or supplies in with your vehicle, please do so before 8am. Trailer parking is available at the east end of the grounds and in the old horse arena area
1. Electrical services are available on first come, first serve basis only, although families from outside of Culbertson will be given site preference in the event we are too full.
2. Pump services and water are unavailable. No water dumping on site.
3. Quiet time– 11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
4. Exhibitors are responsible for own garbage.
5. Showers available at the restroom pavilion.
6. No open pit fires or BBQ on grounds.
7. No alcohol or tobacco allowed outside RVs.
8. RVs may not park parallel to airport fence. All RVs must face perpendicular to fence line.
9. All fees for camping must be paid to RCF at time of entry. Exhibitors who do not pay for their camping site may end up forfeiting $25 from their premiums.
NEW FOR 2022- all campers must fit within lanes. Any camper that is not within the lines may be towed at owner's expense. Livestock and supply trailers NOT permitted in camping area!